PAINT PROTECTION FILM
The first scratch hurts the most. So help prevent the pain and keep your car looking newer for longer with highly durable, self-healing paint protection film. As a high-gloss, virtually invisible shield, the LLumar line of paint protection films helps protect your car from the damages caused by everyday driving.
LLumar Paint Protection Films Benefits
- Clear coat finish that self-heals when scratched and is resistant to cracks, yellowing and staining.
- High-gloss, virtually invisible surface with advanced optical clarity that matches a new car’s finish.
- Helps shield your vehicle against rocks, road debris, winter salt and sand with year-round protection
LLumar Platinum PPF
LLumar Platinum PPF uses HydroGard™ technology with excellent stainresistance against road tar, oil and insects. This innovative hydrophobic coating prevents water and dirt from embedding into the surface of the film, helping keep cars looking cleaner, longer. For areas that are most prone to damage and need even more protection, the thicker and stronger LLumar Platinum Extra PPF is offered.
Self-Healing Protection: Clear coat finish that self-heals scratches when exposed to heat and is resistant to paint chips and scratches
Advanced Water Resistant Surface: With HydroGard™ technology for increased durability
Outstanding Stain Resistance: Against dirt, oil, tar and bugs helps keep your car looking newer longer
Peace of Mind: Manufacturer’s 10 year limited warranty* and you can wash, wax and maintain your car just like you normally would
Manufacture’s Ten Year Limited Warranty*
We Stand Behind Our Products
Engineered to protect with a higher standard of performance, LLumar® Platinum Paint Protection Film is known for its durability, self-healing properties and optical clarity. To keep your paint protection film looking its best, frequent washing and waxing is recommended. When professionally installed by factory trained technicians, LLumar Platinum Paint Protection Film is manufactured to stand the test of time.
- Valid for ten years from the date of purchase of the film**
- Coverage in the United States and Canada
- Factory-backed protection against cracking, bubbling or yellowing
* Certain restrictions apply; see dealer for warranty details
** When installed by a LLumar installer in the U.S. or Canada
Protecting Your Investment | LLumar® Paint Protection Film
For maximum performance of this product, it is recommended that care consistent with the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications for the exterior surfaces be followed.
- Allow a minimum of three days following installation for film to cure before washing or waxing your vehicle.
- Following the minimum three-day curing period, frequent hand-washing is recommended. If pressure-washing the car, don’t use the water nozzle within 20” of the paint protection film.
- Frequent waxing is also recommended. Do not use dyed or colored car waxes on film.
- This newly installed film takes 30 days to fully cure and there may be some haze or condensation during this period; this is normal Do not push or poke any haze or condensation areas as this can damage the film.
- Light scratches in the film will self-heal in 20-30 minutes at room temperature. In colder conditions, or to accelerate the process, pour warm water (120°F) over the affected area.
- Remove insect or other stains as soon as possible with bug and tar remover. Stubborn stains can be
removed with 99% isopropyl alcohol or lacquer thinner. Avoid using these chemicals on the vehicle’s paint.
- Use only soft terry cloth or microfiber towels on the film.
- Do not wipe or scrub the film in direct sunlight or when the film is hot.
Rock Chips Happen
At highway speeds even a small rock can cause damage. With our best-in-class quality and clarity, LLumar® Platinum Extra Paint Protection Film provides an excellent shield against paint chips, flying rocks and other road debris. Offering extra protection for vehicle areas that are most prone to damage, this product provides our highest level of impact resistance in clear, self-healing paint protection film.